CONTACT US!

This album of travel inspiration has been brought to you by Melanie @ Tough Love Travel!
Talk to Melanie at (609) 923-0304 or melanie@toughlovetravel.com.
Or visit her at www.ToughLoveTravel.com for "fun adventure to get your out of your box".

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

20 Best Hikes in the National Parks -- thank you, National Geographic

Best Hikes in the National Parks -- National Geographic

I have spent a good chunk of each summer since 1992, stomping into the backcountry of one National Park, or another.   From Isle Royale's offshore campsites, to Angel Creek in the bottom of the Grand Canyon, to amazing sunsets along the Gulf shores of the Everglades, I am blessed with the most priceless memories.






In the past few summers, though, I realize that I had missed these annual forays.

I had already promised myself a NP trip for Summer '12.
Now, thanks to NG's article, all I have to do is choose!