CONTACT US!

This album of travel inspiration has been brought to you by Melanie @ Tough Love Travel!
Talk to Melanie at (609) 923-0304 or melanie@toughlovetravel.com.
Or visit her at www.ToughLoveTravel.com for "fun adventure to get your out of your box".

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Touchstones to Belize


 Dreaming of Belize?  Me, too!  
Let's talk about what your Belize adventure could look like.   Grab a free 20-minute call by clicking right here!




Floating on impossibly turquoise water....  and snorkeling in it, too



Listening to jungle sounds as I slept in my treehouse in the Guanacaste,

and feeling like Indiana Jones as I jumped in the cave entrance of ATM




The sweet juice of dragon fruit on my lips... the slippery feel of a sting ray in my arms



The tropical breeze floating over my porch as I rested with my book, Ode to the One Eyed Lady.
These are my most treasured memories of Belize. 

Tough Love Travel will show you a different Belize.  
Wondering how different?

No comments: